FashionGeek1012

FashionGeek1012
My style. My life. My FASHION. Me? A Fashion Geek!

What did you think of Lady GaGa's performance at the Grammys?

Search This Blog

Hey Geeks!

Hey Geeks!

Welcome to my Blog, FashionGeek1012!
Go check out my other blog also, FashionistaBam, It is another blog of mine that all gossip, street style and many more other topics!
This blog right here, is all about me and my style, but if you would also like to see other peoples style and gossip and latest news in Hollywood! Go check out FashionistaBam!
If you want anymore information or information on clothing or anything! Please go to the Contact page!

Thanks Geeks!

Katlynn

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Forever 21 Haul Looks!




Bangle - Forever 21
$5.80

2 comments:

  1. I absoulty adore this! Its super cute :D love the leopard print.
    Hey, do you mind chechking out my blog!? Im just getting started so id be nice. :D thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. upps sorry i meant
    *it'd be nice
    :D

    ReplyDelete